Monday, January 11, 2010





















So....I haven't posted in a little over two months. Ooops. I get so busy around the holidays. It's funny, I feel like I run and run and run and I still get nothing acomplished. Well, I finally cleaned up the craft space yesterday with the help of dear mom (thanks, mom!) and stayed up until 12:30 a.m. creating. I would have probably stayed up later except I knew I had to get up early. Well, here's what I made. This is a budget grocery planner. It's made using a standard manila folder and designer paper (Laundry Line). The paper is so cute. I was actually able to use a lot scrap paper though, which was really nice, waste not/want not. I got the idea from a YouTube video posted by Kylie from Kylie's Cards and Things blog http://kyliescardsandthings.blogspot.com/. I created the Grocery List and Meal Planner in MS word and then stamped them. There is an envelope for receipts and one for coupons. Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment