Friday, October 14, 2011

Heart Cards

These two cards were made for RAKs.  The heart cards were cut using the a Child's Year cartridge, the smaller hearts on the background are from Wild Card.  The Butterflies are from Prima Flowers and are beautiful!  I've looked them over and over to try and figure out how to make them myself, but don't think I'll get it:)  Somethings are just meant to be purchased!  I really wanted to ensure everything stayed on, so I attached it all with Mod Podge.  These will be shipping through the mail so I didn't want them falling apart before they reach their final destination! 



Sorry for the quality of the pictures.  They were taken with my iPhone because I've misplaced my card reader and cord for my camera. 

I know I haven't posted in a quite a while; however, I do have some scrapbook pages I am very excited to share...if I can get them off my camera:)  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: