Friday, July 30, 2010

Diaper Wreath

Here's to hoping my sister-in-law does not check out my blog:-)  I finally got her box in the mail today, 3 weeks past her baby shower.  It's due to get to her by Thursday, only 1 week before little Camryn is due.  This is a diaper wreath I made for her.  It's the first one I've done and I really enjoyed making it.  I looked up instructions on a couple of websites and it was very easy.  Since I used a wood like wreath base, I wrapped the base in diapers and then attached the outer ones.  I did not keep count of how many I put on the wreath.  I know I ended up needing a box about double the size I thought I would.  I don't judge size too well.  I hope she likes it!

1 comment:

  1. Love making the projects with diapers... I've made several diaper cakes and they are always such a hit. I'll have to try this idea. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete