Friday, February 19, 2010

Pop Top Cans




I love making these, but did not have a good picture to post. This is still not a good picture because it was before I took the goo gone to the crafting mat. This was a Christmas gift for my neice. It is made from a pineapple can. I took a safety can opener (I used Pampered Chef, but they are available at Wal-Mart) and cut the bottom of the can off. I decorated the can, filled with a little money and lots of candy, which I'm sure mom was happy about, and glued the bottom back on using Mod Podge. I really liked how it turned out and I'm excited to make more.


2 comments:

  1. I'm dropping back by to let you know you have a blog award waiting for you on my blog, so whenever you can, come on over and grab it!!!

    You have always had such nice comments for me and my projects and I feel the sincerity and support in those words. Thank you so much!

    Congratulations on the blog award!

    ReplyDelete